Let’s talk about Tree Removal! Unfortunately it’s not always possible to prune a tree and removal is the only option for reasons due to structural weakness or wrong location. If you have a tree to be removed on the Gold Coast, Brisbane Southside or the Scenic Rim, you’ve found the experts, JC Tree Services!
Tree Removal Large Or Small
With our extensive experience in tree removal we can quickly and efficiently remove any size trees which may pose of being a danger. With the correct staff and equipment our professional Gold Coast tree services ensure you do not have to lift a finger.
Our qualified Gold Coast arborists use many different techniques to dismantle the tree by lowering it piece by piece so as not to damage your property. Where access allows we use elevated work platforms to eliminate risk to the property, staff and general public. We have all the right equipment such as wood chippers, skid steers and cranes to make the job easier and quicker and to leave your property in a clean and tidy manner.
So whether it be removing a large fig tree or a poinciana to clearing the block to make way for your new home, we cover it all.
After removing the tree we can help you choose and replace a new tree to fill that empty space in your yard. Replanting can be a condition from local government and it helps reduce our carbon footprint.
Due to council by-laws tree removal may require council approval which we can advise and assist, with this process!
Palm trees play a big part in our landscape on the Gold Coast creating that tropical feel, shade and habitat. Like all trees, palm tree pruning and removal is sometimes required.
When Is Gold Coast Tree Removal Needed?
We try to preserve trees if it is possible, but sometimes there’s no other option but to remove a tree. There can be a range of reasons for tree removal including:
- Dead and dying trees are a haven for termites and pests
- Trees in the wrong location can block views or cause problems in the future
- Tree damage from storms or root damage to pipes
- New developments or home extensions may require tree removal to clear the land
- Falling leaves and branches blocking gutters or damaging roofs
How Much Does Tree Removal Cost?
- Tree removal access. If the tree to be removed is easily accessible by our team then standard equipment can be brought in and also tree waste removed quickly. If the tree is behind buildings or overhanging a house, the removal is more complex and labour intensive requiring more time to complete the job.
- How tall is the tree? The height and width of the tree is a significant factor, taller trees take more time to be removed.
- Do you need stump grinding? Our team will remove all tree waste to leave the area clean and tidy. With the tree stump gone it’s like the tree was never there. Stump grinding services can be included in the quote.
- Do you need log splitting? If your home has a fire place, then log splitting will leave you with a healthy stack of firewood.
- Do you need council approval? Permits may be required for your Gold Coast tree removal and a fee paid to the council. JC Tree Services can provide advice and obtain tree removal permits for you.
- Be wary of low prices. As with most services, a company can attract your business with extremely low quotes. Professional tree service companies have licenses and qualifications to maintain, investment in top quality equipment to do the job safely and effectively, and have the required liability insurances. If you get an extremely low quote they could be skimping on one or more of these, risking your home or business.
Our qualifications, experience, training and OH&S procedures help us to undertake the job safely and accident free. Our local arborists are fully insured members of the Queensland Arboricultural Association (QAA). For piece of mind contact us today for a free tree removal quote!
What Our Customers Say…
– Kevin Champney
– Tony Reynierse
There is a solution for every tree.